Monday, June 8, 2009

Haiku

Three films this summer
One down two to go I think
Unless I get more

Collard Greens yummy
Two quarts boiling water salt
Blanch greens seven min

Messy messy desk
Seems to map my state of mind
So much jumbled crap

John Muir Trail this year
Can Alan go? I hope so
If not I'm solo

All say bad idea
Dangerous to go alone
Yes but I am Tad

Frozen Mogwai box
Do not add water or feed
After midnight time

So so so so bored
Want to watch a movie now
Vero she say no

She flip channel now
Flip flip flip flip flip flip flip
This until sleep time

Seventeen Seven-
Ty Six is a really good
Book you should read it

Musical by the
Same name a fave rave of mine
My role Dickinson

© 2009, Edward Hightower. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. haikus are simple.
    but they don't always make sense.
    refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete